Thursday, September 6, 2012


 
Yesterday, I was listening to a message online about having personal prayer and quiet times with God,which was really encouraging .
This is the scripture I have been meditating on about it.
Matthew 6:6
6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

I have been learning that quiet times with Him are so important , I heard someone say it like this once. If you were engaged to wonderful man who you loved, you would always be talking about Him and all of His great qualities, you would spend time with him you would just like being in his presence and if He were to send you a love letter you would read it over and over again with joyfulness and take in every word, well it is the same thing with God,but so much better! What if we would read His word like a love letter and talk with Him like He is our everything...Just what would happen if He were our everything? He deserves it Ladies. His word is so precious. Rejoice In Him!!!

I would love to hear what the Lord has been teaching you in your walks with the Him!?!?

Rest In Him,
Kelsey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey