Thursday, September 6, 2012


 
 
Dying to Self

 

Top of Form


I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.


And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.


Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.


For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it.


And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.


“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.


He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey