Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Midwife Retreat!:)


A few days ago, I was blessed to be able to attend a little retreat with all the girls I do the midwife school with. They are all so sweet. It was a joy to be able to go and hang out with these beautiful girls. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.



All of us together!



Just chatting:)

We spent many hours in the kitchen making the food for the few days, twas fun to get to serve in that way.

The retreat was at Kevin and Brenda Swanson's home which was a beautiful place to have it.

Frisbee in the rain:-)

Coffee shop in the evening! Yumm-o

Late night baking!

Genesis 35:17
When she was in severe labor the midwife said to her, "Do not fear, for now you have another son."

1 comment:

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey