Friday, April 12, 2013

In His Presence There Is Fullness Of Joy!

Listening to soft worship music, as I sit on the deck with a journal, my Bible and a hot cup of something = Happiness!

My Bible time, over the past year has really become a time of joy. I remember in the past it being more of a "Have too kinda of thing" rather then a delight. Lately though, spending time in His presence has become the best part of my day. I find my self yearning for His presence more and more. Spending time just meditating on Him is something I look forward to now. I really think that He is the reason for that. When we seek Him we will find Him, and oh what joy it is when we do find Him! So, saying that, I want to encourage you ladies to seek after Him wholeheartedly. He can become your delight, your love....Your Everything! In His presence you can and will find fullness of joy!


Matthew 7:8         
For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.


Acts 17:27 That they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel their way toward him and find him. Yet he is actually not far from each one of us,

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart

Deuteronomy 4:29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul. 

 

 
May we all seek to find Him!~

In Joy,
Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Kelsey,

    every post of yours is always such a blessing!! Lately the Lord has been teaching me, showing me, that honestly all I need is Him. I run away from Him all the time, but my deepest desire from my heart is to know Jesus, to live for Him, and to share His Word to others. Thank you for this eye-opening post!! I want to start full-heartedly seeking after Him, getting to know Jesus more personally, so that I can be filled with everlasting JOY!

    Thanks again, friend.

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kesley, wonderful post. :-) This is so encouraging! Thank you for the inspiration and motivation, God bless you and see you SOON!!

    ♥ Shoshanna

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey