Friday, April 5, 2013

Highlights Of The Week ~No.2~

The boys have enjoyed playing UNO so much. They play so many games through out the day:)
Me and the sweetie chilling:-)






*heart melting....

Theres the smile.


Daddy hard at work, as always!

Cutie pie!







Kendell brought this home for me a few days ago. He does know what I love, doesn't he?

Beautiful weather lately!


Yummy~
My dad buys the most amazing coffee, seriously I never really liked coffee until this last year because of this amazing stuff!


May your day be one of dwelling in His sweet presence!

Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness so your youngest brother is soooo adorable!! I don't remember his name (you have so many little guys! lol) but man is he ever cute. :) #seewhatididthere

    Have an awesome Saturday!!

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNO!!!!!! One of the best games ever!! :-) :-) Kyle is so cute! Love his hair :-) And yes.... Colorado is one of the most beautiful, if not the most beautiful, states ever ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey