Sunday, February 3, 2013

Louise



 
My good friend Louise came over a while ago and stayed with us. She is so sweet. You might remember her from this post we both had a booth and we got to know each other through that. She is such an amazing friend! Luv ya dearie!!!!!!!!!!

I made her some hot sauce

Kollin thought she was the best!

We had a lot of fun painting are nails;-o)

A late night(Well that's not actually late for me*smiles*)



Drinking tea late at night:)




We went on a "run" ....But, ummmm, well, to say the least I am not fit....Like at all! Louise is though:)


Thank you Louise for coming over! You are such a dear friend:D

2 comments:

  1. Aww, good post! Such fun times :-) I think I remember Louise from the CHEC Conference.... yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh whoops. *facepalm* Didn't read the first picture's caption! Whoopsies! :D

      Delete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey