Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Mommy:
May God’s blessings abound to you
In every little way
May you taste and see His goodness
Every time you kneel to pray
May your day be brightened more
With your Father’s loving touch
And may you sense He’s with you now
And loves you very much

© By M.S.Lowndes.




Dearest Mom,
I love you so very much. You mean more to me than words could ever say. I could never tell you how much I really do appreciate you and how dear you are to me and all your other kids. You heave taught me so much about God and the Bible and I have always enjoyed hearing what you have to say about a certain question that comes to my head. You are truly my best friend and not only that that but, the best listener,mother,servant,wife, and many ,many other things. I love.................. love........... love .................love .........love you MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!
Your Daughter,
Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!
    Happy Birthday to your lovely mommy!
    ~Kathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great birthday post. Your mom is beautiful! She is a wonderful godly woman.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey