Sunday, June 17, 2012

To My Dad On Fathers Day And Every Other Day!

WARNING Lots of pictures!;-)

About six monthes ago he said he would take me on a hike and he did!So much fun!











WHAT MAKES A DAD


God took the strength of a mountian,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,

The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagles flight,

The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,

Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew his masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad
Author Unknown

Daddy I love you so much! I really don't know how to describe it in words! You are amazingly smart, you are kind, patient, sweet,compassionate,best smiler, wonderful husband ,server, giver, thankful and most of all THE BEST DADDY any girl could ever ask for....I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for being my daddy! I oculd not ask for a better DAD!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADDY!!!!!!

1 comment:

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey