Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Random:-)



Hebrews 12:3-4

3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. 4 In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.
I thought these scriptures were so encouraging when I read them...Don't you agree?
Is there anything anybody would like me to post about? Or anything you would like to now about me or my family?Just wandering I could do a post on it if you do:-)



Mom is doing about the same...She is still feeling really sick ,in pain, fever and all the other stuff that comes along with internal bleeding, not to mention she is really missing spending time with all her babies and being up and about ....but saying all that there is a lot of people who have it worse and I am sooooooo blessed to have such a wonderful mom or should I say the best mom In the world:-)

I just wanted to say how much I am thankful for my dad...He has been awesome with my mom not being able to do a whole lot, and never complaining..I have a great Dad!!! Daddy we all love you so much! 



All done:-) Hoped you enjoyed today's randomness!!



 24 “‘“The LORD bless you
and keep you;
25 the LORD make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’



With Much Love,
Kelsey


3 comments:

  1. I have been praying for you and your family! Hope your mom will get well soon!
    Love,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I will definitely pray for your mother. Hope you and your family are doing fine.
    In Christ,
    Ali

    P.S. I am having a small giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to enter.

    http://surrenderingallofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing family. Love the scripture you post here.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey