Thursday, October 20, 2011

 

PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.

COMBINE granulated sugar, butter and water in large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture.  Spread into prepared baking pan.

BAKE for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into bars.

These are really yummy!!!







3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Thank you for that! Will try it someday!

    Glad to hear that your mum is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey,

    Thanks for sending my daughter, Kimmy, the yummy looking cake recipe.
    I'm going to ask her to save me a large piece.
    Very few things, to eat, are as good as a homemade cake.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey