Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Update on my Mom

My beautiful Mommy is 33 weeks pregnant . She is a little tired but is doing great. She is 8 month's only one more month to go!!!YAY for the best Mom in the World.......

Psalm 139:13-16
 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;[a]
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.
KELSEY

Good night to all.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so ecxcited for your mom. We are praying for her too. What an amazing woman she is.
    The Lord used your blog to encourage me today. It always amazes me to see how He speaks to us. You are doing a great job with your blog. It's so nice to see a girl like you so focused on everyone else and focused on the Lord! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey you are so BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for this amazing blog! It allows family and friends to see GOD working through your amazing family. You are truth in love and spirit. TRUTH IS BEAUTY ...TRUTH IS GOD...TRUTH IS LOVE ...KELSEY YOU RADIATE LOVE, TRUTH & BEAUTY...and I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
    Love Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey