Monday, August 29, 2011

Books ?

Well, I am at loss on what to read.I don't really like mysteries, and I don't like books that are totally unrealistic, I am very much  a girly girl.And I like books with  christen values.I have read Anne_of_Green_Gables   Elsie Dinsmore and one of the the Little House on the Prairie books , and I also like books about big families like  A Love That Multiplies by the Duggars (I love that book )I like all of those books, but the problem is I have already read them ....I would love any ides .Leave a comment and let me now !!!:)


LOve,
Kelsey

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Faithful Women and their Extrodinary God by Noel Piper
    http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/online-books/faithful-women-and-their-extraordinary-god

    This book is very encouraging and she writes about 5 godly women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelsey from down-under! I've heard so much about you and your family, and I can't wait to meet you in person someday! Just hearing about you from the Pearses already makes me feel that I'm acquainted with you. :D

    Hmm...about books...(books are so interesting!) I love the Little Women series by Lousia. M Alcott (and I also have read and loved all the books you've mentioned) It's quite down-to-earth, and it does have a lot of Christian values...

    With love,
    Sarah :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah ,hello I have heard so many good things about you to ...It is so good to here from you .Don't you have a blog ?I would love to look at it if you do.The Pearses are great aren't they...We miss them so much .I feel I now you to .Maybe when I come to Australia some day I could meat you and your family .I have read little woman and I like it lot as well !
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog !!:)

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly,
    I will have to get that book ...Thank you for telling me about it .We love John Piper so her book will probably be really good !!

    Kelsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey