Sunday, June 19, 2011

To my wonderful Father....









Dear Daddy,
I love you so much you are every thing to me. I can not think of a more dedicated family man than you.You are the best!! You are wise, sweet, friendly, a good father, a good listener a good leader , a good worker ,a good husband ,and many many other goods!!






Thank you for taking us roller skating , to the circus and for getting this beautiful house for us .Could not make it without you .I love you bunches !!!Hope this was a good Fathers Day. love you......................................!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey