Thursday, September 23, 2010

Well, Kendell stepped on a nail today. It was about time for someone to get hurt around here lol. He went out side today with out shoes and of course he stepped on a nail :(:( .It really hurt him... poor boy he might have to go and get a tetanus shot tomorrow.I feel so sorry for him he has been limping all day long :( .I don't now what we would do with out his help.He is always ready to lend a hand.



So in other news ....


My Dad may be going to Arizona in the next couple of weeks to get a box truck for our church.
If we get a box truck they are going to make it so the side will come down and we can put all our instruments in it so any where we go we can have church ... I am so glad my Pastor has a burden for this.


My Mom and Dads 20 year anniversary is coming up and they are going to Maine.I am so jealous I have heard that Maine is very pretty in fall ... I hope yall have a blast Mommy and Dad!!!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Kendell. How's he doing now? That's exciting that your parents are going to Maine. I can't wait to hear more about that. When is thier anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is doing great now ... my mom and dads anniversary is november 5 it will be 20 years !!!

    Love,

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey