Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY


Happy birthday to my sweet, loving, strong, best daddy any one could ever ask for !!!

I love you so much daddy. I could not make it day with out you. I can not think of a better father or husband or sound man lol !!That is more devoted than you. I love you so much and don't know what I am going to do when you leave for a week to go to Maine with mommy...hope you have a blast. After all, any one who spends every day with me would need break lol .

I love you more than life itself Daddy !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

LOVE.

KELSEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey