Monday, July 14, 2014

Camping Trip


This past weekend we went on  a little camping trip about an hour from our house. We took our two close friends with us, sense friends make everything better. It was a lot of fun. 

Sibling love...They have way to may inside jokes...lol


Sweet mama...who fishes amazingly, while holding a baby...



Can you say model?


It was a beautiful lake...My shoes ended up falling apart, so I went barefoot most of the day. We decided to have "race"around the lake, which was fun, but my feet are hurting today because of it.

Karsten was the main fisherman. He caught 2.  And enjoyed every moment of it. They brought them back to the camp sight and ate it..




These 2 humans and I woke up early, it was fun. They let me in on some of their jokes, we sang(well mostly them), talked about the 90's...They say I do not qualify as a 90's kid because I was born is 1999...:) I disagree. 

Love this adorable girl.

cuteness


I think I collected everyone hats and glasses and decided to wear them..It was pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey