Thursday, April 18, 2013

Highlights Of The Week ~No.2~

My mom got me this little panda phone case , and I think it is so cute:)

Been trying to do a goal sheet every night for the next day. Has really helped with getting things done through out the day.

I have listened to a few of Louie Giglios messages this week and I really have liked them. Please excuse the messy screen.
The views when we woke up this morning....Can u say breath taking.....

I got this dress from the Thrift store yesterday and thought it was so pretty. Do you agree?


Me and Karsten spray painted these pine cones it was really fun and also really messy, but in the end they turned out pretty cool.

And of course a post cant go by with out seeing his cute face...:)


Today me and Kollin got to spend some special time together sense we were the only ones home. He is such a sweetie. Look at his face in the picture above...Hahah:D^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


 
 








Enjoying reading the Psalms so much lately.....
Psalm 4
 
3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORDd


in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee,
and will look up.
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Okay seriously that phone case is ADORABLE!!! so wish I had an iPhone so i could get a cute case like that. lol

    Okay and so now I have a more spiritual question: I was wondering if you could maybe give me a few tips and/or do a blog post on your Bible times, how you stay focused on God's Word while you are reading it, and how to meditate on verses. I've always wanted to know but have never found out. :) And I thought you'd be a great person to ask! You're such an inspiration to me, Kels!

    Love ya,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute phone case! And the dress is adorable as well. Very feminine and cute! ;)

    I'd like to echo Amanda's question. I'd love to hear your answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phone case is cute! And I love the dress, it is very beautiful!
    You're reading the psalms, too?! I have really, really enjoyed reading through them—it is such an encouragement to me. :)

    I ditto Carissa who dittoed Amanda. I would love to hear your response.

    ♥ Sho ♥

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey