Friday, November 23, 2012



 



I am thankful for:

~His grace~
~My family~
 ~His new mercies every morning~
~My beautiful home~
~Kisses form Kollin~
    ~Hearing I love you from Karsten for no reason~
    ~Spending time with friends today and being able to laugh~
~Having family come over for Thanksgiving~
~Being able to go Christmas shopping~
~Learning about love~
~Gods word becoming so real~
~Jesus Himself for all He has done for me~
~Having parents who truly care about me and know whats best for our family~
 

3 comments:

  1. I love it Kelsey! Happy late Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Thanksgiving too! I love your new blog background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Thank you so much for following me, I have just started following you. You have such a lovely blog, I really look forward to your future posts! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey