Thursday, September 13, 2012

To MY little Brother


Proverbs 17:17          A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.



1 Peter 1:22          Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart,

Matthew 18:35     So also my heavenly Father will do to every one of you, if you do not forgive your brother from your heart.”




Proverbs 18:24         
A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother

Matthew 18:35          So also my heavenly Father will do to every one of you, if you do not forgive your brother from your heart.”



Kendells birthday was actually yesterday but,I did not get around to posting :-) So, here we go!

Kendell, I am so happy that you had a birthday and at the same time sad..You are growing up way to fast...Double digit's all ready!?!You are the sweetest little brother any girl could ever wish for...I mean what other brother cleans your room, spends the money that he has earned to by you a gift, and a lot more stuff! You are a true giver and servant. I love you Kendell! May this next year be the best so far..I hope you lean more and more about Jesus this year!

Love you so very much!!
Your sis,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey