Friday, July 13, 2012

Random

Hello Lovely friends and followers:-)Here is a bunch of random ramblings....Sorry I am not posting anything more interesting:(

I made a batch of Sun Tea and we are so enjoying it...yummy:-)

Reading through Titus and finding out the qualities that God wants to see in us....(If you want you can join my site and see all of what we are talking about )


Reading through This book and really enjoying it...
     Preparing for a business conference at the end of the month that I am gong to be setting up another booth at!:-) So Happy!
                                                                                                                                

James 1:27

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. I know that I have posted this video before, but it is so good:)
 

Some Bible Verses about The Poor

Proverbs 19:17         

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Luke 12:33         

Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys.

Acts 20:35         

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

1 John 3:17         

But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

2 Corinthians 9:7         

Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Matthew 5:42     

Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Proverbs 14:21         

Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.

Galatians 2:10         

Only, they asked us to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

Luke 21:1-4         

1 comment:

  1. I always have a jar of Sun Tea in my refrig at all times during the Summer. It's easy and refreshing.

    I have been studying the book of James. I find a lot of wisdom and strength in it.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey