Friday, July 20, 2012

Kalebs 15th Birthday:-)

To my only big brother on his birthday... I hope that you had a fun birthday and you will always remember the memories we made....Such a fun time with you today! Love you bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today we had some awesome friends come over and surprised Kaleb as he walked in. It was kinda like a surprise party but with only a few people:-) Still tons of fun!
So I tyred to get some pictures with our friends,but (Cough) they did not really want to cooperate if you know what I mean :-) Oh and Btw the they are alot more joyful in general than in the pictures, not sure what they were trying to do in the pictures:-)


From Left, Aspen, Braxton, Kaleb
I met Aspen(1st on the left) a few months back while we were babysitting for a family , and really enjoyed hanging out with her, anyways her and siblings came to the homeschool conference that I set up a booth at  and we all hung out there and so on and so forth...anyways, we have really enjoyed spending time with them !! !Y'all are so awesome Browers!! We had so much fun tonight.

All 4 of us:-) I don't know why I am the only one smiling..:-0


Just chilling...Random fact about Kaleb, he is an awesome guitar player!

Aspen drawing with my little brother Kollin


Playing a game:-) Fun fun:-)

There are more pictures from tonight, but I can not seem to get my usb to work with my other camera:( Oh well....I might post them tomorrow or something...Have a wonderful night everyone!


If you want you can read Kalebs other birthday post from past years...
13th Birthday :
14th Birthday:

7 comments:

  1. Hey Kelsey,

    in reply to the question you left on my blog, just email Jocee! Here's her email:

    sweetsbyjocelyn@yahoo.com

    She's super sweet, and willing to do designs for free! :)

    Thanks for the comment, btw.

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! There I am in my emo pants XD
    Had fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I love your comment about you being the only one smiling!!! That happens to me a-lot as well! :)

    Happy Birthday Kaleb!

    ~Ireland~

    Oh and Kelsey I love that all you y'all's names start with a K! I have a brother Caleb but his is with a C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I have been learning to play guitar for about 2-3 months and I love it!!!! Do you know any instruments? Oh and I would love to do a Q&A with you if your still doing those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kaleb!!! I hope you had bunches and bunches of fun:)


    Love,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way Kelsey, I absolutely love your new blog background:)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey