Monday, May 28, 2012

2012 Set Apart Girl Conference at Ellerslie

Song of Solomon 2:2

Like a lily among thorns is my darling among the maidens
I had the privilege of getting to go to the Set Apart Girl Conference. It was such a sweet time.....The theme this year was Lily Among Thorns. They talked a lot about serving others and pouring yourself out for Jesus, total surrender.....Everything they say is so true and you can really feel Christ there! I highly recommend going....It was one of the highlights of my year, not to mention all the new sweet people I met! Here is the website for the conference and the Ellerslie site!http://setapartgirl.com/home.html http://www.ellerslie.com/Home.html I cant wait to go back!
Me and Eric Ludy, we were bummed his wife Leslie was not there the last day so I did not get a picture with her:-(

Me and Eliza. Funny story, me and Eliza have actually been Penpals for about a year and I had never met her and did not know she was coming to the Set Apart Conference, I just happened to look behind me and she was sitting right there:-) So glad I got to meet you Eliza!

Me and a very sweet new friend who lives in Mexico:-)

Sweet girl's Kaily and Lauren from Oklahoma!

Me and Lydia!

All the girls....

Eric and Leslie and their kids:-)

Gabie and Rebbeka, sweet girls from California :-) Gabie is active in Speech and Debate, also works for a Prolife  Organization

All three of us:-)

It was so pretty and peaceful at Elerslie:-) Every morning it was breathtaking waking up and going out side....


Aileen is from the Phillipines, shes here on a work visa for several years. Precious Friend!

Love you Alison:-)

The sweet little chocolate bars were so cute, found them on our pillows in the morning!

Me and Mandy!


I hope everybody is having a wonderful start to their week!

This is what Ellerslie is about:-) \

19 comments:

  1. I love reading their articles!!!
    I can't believe you got to go. Lucky you :) Thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so happy for you! I wanted to go, but didn't get to. Maybe next time. Thanks for posting about it! =)

    Joyfully,
    Jaime Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ellerslie! It looks like such a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so much fun hanging out with you Kelsey!! I enjoyed reading your post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bekah

    It was awesome hanging out with you too! Do u have a blog?

    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That looks like so much fun. What a blessing that you got to meet so many friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kelsey
    Unfortunately, I do not have a blog. :P


    Blessings in Christ,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet photos! I'm really enjoying your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! I awarded you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a bunch ladies for the sweet comments!!!


    I hope your day is filled with the love of Christ!!!:-)

    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pictures! It is so cool that you got to meet your pen pal!

    ~Natalie


    My Blog:
    http://www.uniquelynatalie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great photos! I am beautifully veiled's daughter. And your blog is a joy to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great photos! I am beautifully veiled's daughter. And your blog is a joy to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally stalking your blog, but I'm the girl in the striped shirt in your picture in the lunch tent! Haha how funny is that?! :) Glad that weekend was good for you...God definitely changed me in the day I was there! So incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! You know Eliza? And I saw on another post you had a picture of McKenna! Such a small world! They are the sister-in-laws of our really good friends of 10+ years daughter! They all in Colorado as you do! How did you become penpals? That's so fun! I'm glad you got to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know this site gives quality depending posts and other stuff, is there any other web site which offers such information in quality?


    Here is my blog post; buy youtube video views

    ReplyDelete
  17. This paragraph is actually a nice one it assists new internet people, who are wishing
    for blogging.

    My blog post ... pavers Beacon Square area

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and
    I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

    Take a look at my site; key

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hі thеre! Quick question tɦat's totally off topic.

    Ɗo you know how tօ makе your sote mobile friendly? Мy blog looks weird when viewing
    from mƴ iphone. I'm trying tօ find ɑ theme
    օr plugin that mіght Ьe able to resolve this issue.
    Ӏf you haνе any recommendations, ρlease share. Αppreciate it!


    Also visit my web site ... asian girl dating flowchart

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey