Tuesday, December 27, 2011

God Has Blessed us With Snow!!!!

A couple of days before Christmas, it snowed about 9 inches! The pictures below ,are before it really started snowing...It was so pretty ,but  very  cold....I was telling my parents, that some one must have asked God for snow on  Christmas *smile* I love when it snows! I  don't think I have ever  been in more then  9 inches...Has anybody else who are reading this, been in more that 9 inches? Sense, I am from Texas ,I thought it was a lot of snow....:)


Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, we're quite a few states up north from you guys, and haven't had any snow yet!! Is that weird or what? ;) It was Christmas Eve, and I was running around outside near sunset with short sleeves on!
    Snow is so beautiful, God's special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! :) We've been getting a little snow but hardly anything. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looks so beautiful there. I love when it snows and then the sun comes out. We get a foot or two of snow now and then but usually it's only a few inches. 9" is a lot of snow! I can't wait to have our first snow of the season. I'm hoping for a couple feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Beautiful!!
    I love snow too:)
    Blessings~
    Dodi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun!! I love snow to! Last year I think it was we got snow as well it was probably 6-7 inches deep but the drifts were like 10 in. deep! I live in Texas to so I was really surprised it was that deep to!
    Oh yeah... It was Christmas eve the day it did that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you guys!! :) Enjoy the snow!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you guys!! :) Enjoy the snow!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous!!! ;-) I want some snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lily Marie
    That is a little werid,....:-) I love snow as well!!


    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ireland
    I was there when it snowed like that...it was great!!!


    Keksey

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey