Saturday, October 29, 2011

~Trip to the Hospital~

We are at the hospital tonight...My Mom has had high blood pressure and a really bad migraine the last couple of days, so we thought we would come in and get it checked. We did, and and the doctor said that she should stay tonight so they could make sure she is ok. Thank God her blood pressure has gone down some and her head feels a lot better!!! She is resting wonderfully now....God is so good!!

Would love prayers!!
Psa 46:1-3 — God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah

4 comments:

  1. thank you Kelsey for posting this...taking care of things while I'm out of commission, and just being nothing but a blessing to your family. I love you dearly!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to remember her in my prayers. :)

    Serenity

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you all. Praying and hoping your mom is resting up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be praying.

    You're doing a great job holding down the fort!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey