Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday

I am so happy to have Kendell as my brother he is so sweet and kind he will just come up to be and give me a hug ...It can not get much better then that .He loves God so much and is always looking to lend a hand .We love you so much Kendell you are a Blessing from God !!!!


Me and Kendell
Kendell with his new DSI


elictric guitar


rock climing



177 feet tall me and Kendell made it to the top :)


I even did it can you belive that ...

My litle rock climer (or as he likes to call himself Spider Man)
We got him an electric guitar and dsi .....O and we went rock climing !!!

1 comment:

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey