Thursday, March 10, 2011

Old Post

~ the view~






Cave man with his knife ..lol






This is where we do school. Cool view right?



This is our little cottage.


Well, we made it, through a long trip with the stomach bug, snow, smushed car, and McDonald's,lol !We made it thank God .... Kollin got really sick with with stomach bug and is still
a little sick . Poor baby:)
We are staying in a little cottage called Old Post. It is so sweet, and you can see the mountains from the widow.I love it ...
Any way, I miss every body in Texas although I am having a lot of fun here. And my Aunt lives here so we get to spend time with her and her kids yay! We are going to go skiing probably, cant wait...going to be fun, and the library is next door, so that is very convenient.

Love,

Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you all. It looks beautiful there. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow looks like a lot of fun:) beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey