Thursday, March 31, 2011

Duggars









The Duggar Family
Josh and Anna (My Dad got to meet Josh)





Well, I got to see the Duggar, it was one of the best days of my LIFE !!! There was a lady that my mom met through a home school group in Colorado. She put on the home school loop, that she had 6 free tickets to see the Duggars. I was outside at the time and my mom called me in and told me about this lady. My mom emailed the lady right away and she emailed back and said we were the first ones to ask about it so we could have the tickets.


We went to the conference, it was at Focuson theFamily in Colorado Springs. I have never seen so many large families or 15 passenger vans! The Duggars were there they talked about why they have so many kids , and how they love God, and they sang. We thought we knew their entire testimony because we have read their book but there was alot that we hadnt heard.


I started crying when they walked out on the stage. I used to tell my mom that it was my dream to meet them, and now I guess that dream came true. I am so glad it did, they are so sweet ... I did not get to meet them in person because it was book signing and there were around 800 people in line, and our little ones probably wouldn't of lasted that long, so we were kinda sad about that,but my dad told me to write them a letter and put it on they're bus. That was what I did. So that was really cool ,and I thought they would never write me back because they don't really have a lot of time to write letters to people like me, but they did write back.


They sent me a card with all there signatures and their favorite scriptures on it, and a really sweet note that Michele Duggar hand wrote. It made my week. We kinda forgot about not meeting them, but then my mom and dad were out running arons and they pulled into Walgreen's and saw the Duggars bus and so my Dad knowing how much I love the Duggars, asked Josh if he could get a picture with him,....just for me! He gave us some picture cards with their picture and there signatures on it.My Dad called me and told me that they met them .I was so happy that they got to meet them I had tears of joy ....Miss every body soooooooooo much !:)



So that is my story for NOW !!!!



Love,


Kelsey

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful experience, Kelsey! We also love the Duggars and hope to hear them speak one day. You took some great pictures!

    Carletta (a friend of your mom's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and I love that they wrote you back. What an amazing family they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOOO cool Kels! I love watching there show! So cool that they took the time to write you back. So happy that your dream came true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! Glad you got to meet them! That would be awesome! Happy for you that u had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Happy for you, little girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey