Monday, August 9, 2010

KALEB



Well ,everyday starting today till Saturday I am going to write a couple of things about someone in my family and and it works out perfect sense there is seven people in my family . So I am going to start out with my oldest brother Kaleb. he is the best big brother ever and even thou we are siblings and we always don't get along so well he is my brother and I love him.
five things I like about Kaleb.
1.he is funny
2.he is honest
3 .he sticks up for me
4. he loves god
5. he is a lot smarter then me


Thank you Kaleb for being such a good brother .



1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing this for everyone in your family. It will be fun for you to look back at this someday. My older brother always looked out for me and even today we are close. He is blessed to have a sister like you and you are so very blessed to have all these brothers to look out for you. That is a very special thing.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by. I hope my blog encouraged you in some small way! If you would like to leave a comment, I would love to read them...They bring so much joy and sunshine into my day!

May we seek to follow Him with all that we have!
Love,
Kelsey